Followers

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Because It Is Combodia..

Salam..
About almost 1 month ago story..Legal or illegal nekad nk post jgk!
Alhamdulillah I got a superb opportunity to step up from Malaysia for awhile after being chasing will super hectic final year project.. Chances for me to open up my eyes to see how other people culture and lifestyle..

"Because it is Cambodia"
Destination: Phom Penh & Siem Reap
Date: 30 Aprill 2012-4 May 2012











Feel bad coz on 2nd day at Siem Reap I got flu due to the an extreme hot weather..
 Regardless, boleh abaikan perasaan yang xbest tu coz dh excited kt tmpt org.. 
River cruising along the Mekong and Tonle Sap and see a rare view that Malaysia doesn't have it.. 
Visit one of the 7 wonders is such a very delightful experience..I though anyone need a lot of energy to walk along the Angkor Wat.. 1day is not enough coz it really tired some with a freaking hot weather..
There no more trip like this after this.. Such a perfect trip forever! All of the excitement will be a precious moment to be remembered for entire life.. There a lot of things that I had learnt and there also a memories that I will keep alone.. Always smile every time I look back all of the hundred photos.. there nothing to say but there  have a meaningful story behind every each of the photo..
Thankz a lot UniMAP and thankz a lot mama & abah for the permission and never ending supported!
Wish I've one more trip with friends before step up from UniMAP..sigh!


No comments: