Followers

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Tired of being me!

In the name of Allah the Most Gracious and the Most Merciful..

I'm not born to face up all messy things..
When u far away from home,
The best things, the best point that u always want to do is
"Siapkan keje cepat2, nk balik umah ngn hati tenang"
I'm not such a pulun girls or else..
I juz want to go back home!

A whole weeks full with all those assignments, lab, final year project..
A whole weeks I'm not 'foya-foya'..
A whole weeks, a whole day, a whole night I spend all my time to finish up all those burden..
Kehulu kehilir find out anyone can help me..
Contact people here and there for such help..
My desktop full with all journal, all research papers, all information needed..
Find out everything by my own!
Who cares right?

"God give u 'nothing' when u put 'nothing' on ur effort"


*tired be with you...tired to have you...=(

No comments: