Followers

Sunday, October 2, 2011

When the heart speak


Dear Mr.Blog,

I'm really tired and sick to face everything that happen right now... No doubt to regret the things that I've already make it for pass 2years.. But I'm not give up yet to surrender right in this bad atmosphere.. Seems like a promise! Promise that will broken any time,any minute & any seconds... Right now just like hopeless to put pretty hope that everything will turn back normally like the past.. In despite I return all the stuff and all those things that I keep for long time, its never twist my heart... Truly, I miss the past much.. The moment that bring a lot of meaningful things to count as beautiful scenery.. All the those thing along my side walk make me getting worse... The pictures I love to hate it much if  I can.... Feels like to shout it to others how it feel... The happiness, right now turn to dark glow and make me wonder either its the end of it or just a test to test my patient...It's really hurt when the shining was in front my eyes but I cannot grab it... Life is like puzzle... I try my best to solve it but when 1 of the pieces stolen by others its become useless... The last way I found out today is misery... I can easily forgive but I can't forgot everything that have done.. I'm really sorry I can't stop my feeling that I didn't know before that will become like this.. The feeling truly burden me right now... I just want to share your happiness and your smile but it seems I'm not deserve to have it from you.... =((

Big girls dont cry!!










note : 
" I've learned that no matter how good a friend someone is, they're going to hurt you every once in awhile and you must forgive them for that"